|hbsag reactive anti hbs reactive
Aug 14, 2014
i got my blood tested with hbsag reactive then my anti hbs reactive what does this mean? is it possible that test two test at the same time will be reactive?
Response from Dr. Taylor
No these 2 tests at the same time will not be reactive. Hep B surface antigen (sAg, hbsag) indicates a hep B infection. Hep B surface antibody (sAb, anti hbs)reactive indicates protection against hep B and lack of infection. Check with your doctor to clarify the results.
- Thrush Incubation Period
- How Long Do Symptoms Appear After Exposure To Hiv?
- Statistics Of People Contracting Hiv From One Encounter Of Unprotected Sex
- Can Hiv Be Spread Through Drinking From A Soda Bottle?
- Is There Any Way To Prevent Hiv Right After Unprotected Sex?
- Primary Hiv Rash Characteristics
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.