hbsag reactive anti hbs reactive
Aug 14, 2014
i got my blood tested with hbsag reactive then my anti hbs reactive what does this mean? is it possible that test two test at the same time will be reactive?
Response from Dr. Taylor
No these 2 tests at the same time will not be reactive. Hep B surface antigen (sAg, hbsag) indicates a hep B infection. Hep B surface antibody (sAb, anti hbs)reactive indicates protection against hep B and lack of infection. Check with your doctor to clarify the results.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Bumps On Penis After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Had Hepatitis B Vaccine Can You Still Get Hepatitis B
- Is It Possible To Have Sores On You Private Part Without It Being An Std?
- What Are Some Ways You Can Get Std's?
- What If You Have Pimples On Your Lips Is That A Sign Of A Std?
- 12 Week Test And Protected Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.