No health Insurance any info would help

Hello, In 2004 I test for HCV and it came back repeatedly positive. From then on I viral load tested until 2009, sometimes once a year sometimes twice a year. I never had a detectable viral load. I was told I was exposure but had cleared it, in 2012 against my Doctors suggestion I HCV tested again even though doctor said I'd always have antibody but it came back non reactive. I had a urinalysis, CBC W/DIFFERENTIAL and PLATELETS, and complete metabolic profile. My AST was 53 the range is 0-40. My ALT was 60 the range is 0-44. Creatinine, Serum was 1.36 the range is 0.76-1.27. my stomach is distended and appetite is nonexistent. I fatigue quickly, boils and fungal infected big toe. What should I do there is no help for those without detectable viral loads and genotype not know to which HCV treatment to use. I am dealing with some kind of liver issue.

Please, Please reply

Response from Dr. Taylor

If your hep C viral load is consistently non-detectable, you do not have chronic hepatitis C. Can you find a doctor who cares for people without health insurance, to evaluate your symptoms, consider other forms of liver disease, and other issues? There is no hep C to treat.

hight SGPT
Laboratory Results