Aug 4, 2014
My hep B test says surface Ag screen Neg. My hep B core AB, lgM says neg. My Hep about Post Vac Quant says Postive>or 10 Miu\ML Miu/ML. What does all this mean ?
| Response from Dr. Taylor
This is good news. This means you have been vaccinated and the vaccination was effective. You are protected against hepatitis B.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Do You Get Vd?
- Can You Catch AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Dry Cough After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Erectile Dysfunction After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.