Aug 4, 2014
My hep B test says surface Ag screen Neg. My hep B core AB, lgM says neg. My Hep about Post Vac Quant says Postive>or 10 Miu\ML Miu/ML. What does all this mean ?
Response from Dr. Taylor
This is good news. This means you have been vaccinated and the vaccination was effective. You are protected against hepatitis B.
hep c and nausea/vomiting
- Diarrhea After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Severe Back Pain And Vaginal Bleeding
- Severe Vaginal Bleeding After Lifting
- Can You Get Hepatitis C From Vomit?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.