house guest just told me they r Hep C positive

My boyfriends brother and his girlfriend and their baby are staying with us temporarily. the girlfriend just told me they have hep C i have a 3 yr old and im pregnant. If i am doing their laundry and cleaning up the bathroom after them, are me and my family who share a washer at risk?

Response from Dr. Taylor

No, hepatitis C is not spread via casual contact among household members. There is nothing to be concerned about at all.

Making sure that everyone uses her/his own toothbrush and razor without sharing is a good thing to do.

Viread Treatment
when to start hepC treatment