Jul 29, 2014
I has oral sex with someone who has hepatitis b. we kissed and they ate me out. Can I have hepatitis b?
Response from Dr. Taylor
Yes hepatitis B is more infectious than HIV via sex -- so do get tested and vaccinated if you are not already infected.
anti-hav igg reactive and igm non-reactive
- Thrush And H. Pylori
- Can People With Hiv Work Out And Lift Weights?
- What Are The Best Condoms To Use To Protect Against Hiv?
- Put Condom On Backwards Is It Still Effective Against Hiv
- Will Having My Genital Warts Removed Decrease My Chances Of Spreading It?
- What Precautions To Take For Syphilis At Home?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.