Jul 29, 2014
I has oral sex with someone who has hepatitis b. we kissed and they ate me out. Can I have hepatitis b?
| Response from Dr. Taylor
Yes hepatitis B is more infectious than HIV via sex -- so do get tested and vaccinated if you are not already infected.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Nipple Sucking Negative Elisa At 16 Weeks
- Odds Of Getting HIV Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Receptive Anal Sex With Condom
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Sucking Penis
- Should I Get Tested After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Does HIV Cause Aching?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.