|anti-hav igg reactive and igm non-reactive
Jul 17, 2014
good day, my igM value is 1.20 non-reactive and igG value is 20.0 reactive and i never been expose to Hepatitis before what does it mean please advise. thank you
Response from Dr. Taylor
This means that you were unknowingly exposed to hepatitis A, which is common. You cleared away the infection and are protected for life against another hep A infection.
Health care worker hep c
- Burning Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Anal Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Chlorine Cause A Vaginal Discharge?
- How Often Does Chlamydia Cause You To Be Sterile In Women?
- Can Putting A Finger In A Vagina Cause HIV Infection?
- Does Alcohol Kill Hiv In Your Mouth?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.