|Health care worker hep c
Jul 16, 2014
I was changing an IV line on a patient post surgery and forgot to where gloves a small amount of blood mixed with saline got on my index finger and on the tip of my nail Im worried that the patients blood could seep into my nail bed how at risk am I
Response from Dr. Taylor
None. Hep C must get into your bloodstream to pose a risk.
anti-hav igg reactive and igm non-reactive
- Burning Urethra After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Skin After Insertive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.