|Health care worker hep c
Jul 16, 2014
I was changing an IV line on a patient post surgery and forgot to where gloves a small amount of blood mixed with saline got on my index finger and on the tip of my nail Im worried that the patients blood could seep into my nail bed how at risk am I
Response from Dr. Taylor
None. Hep C must get into your bloodstream to pose a risk.
anti-hav igg reactive and igm non-reactive
- The Average Time Span Between The Initial Hiv Infection And The Onset Of Disease Symptoms In Untreated People
- How Do I Know If I Have Oral Thrush?
- I Have Shingles Does That Mean I Have Hiv
- Can U Catch AIDS From Blowjob?
- Do People Catch HIV From Insertive Oral Sex?
- Getting AIDS From Having Sex During Period
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.