Jul 7, 2014
Is there any adverse reaction or complication if you vaccinated a Hepa B reactive clients. please answer my question thank you
Response from Dr. Taylor
NO there is no dangers. However is a person already has chronic hepatitis B infection the vaccine will not work to clear or prevent infection, and no hepatitis B surface antibody will develop.
Hepatitis C test results
- What Kind Of Blood Test Do You Use For Herpes?
- What Happens If Chlamydia Is Left Untreated?
- What Does Herpes On The Vagina Look Like?
- What Are The Chances Of Transmitting Chlamydia After One Time?
- Ways To Get Syphilis Without Having Sex
- The Risk Of Catching Gonorrhea From A Single Act Of Sexual Intercourse
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.