Jul 7, 2014
Is there any adverse reaction or complication if you vaccinated a Hepa B reactive clients. please answer my question thank you
| Response from Dr. Taylor
NO there is no dangers. However is a person already has chronic hepatitis B infection the vaccine will not work to clear or prevent infection, and no hepatitis B surface antibody will develop.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Symptoms Of Hiv In African Americans
- Platelet Disorder Hiv Toxic Mold
- Where Do You Lose Hair From Hiv?
- Odds Of Contacting Hiv After Having Unprotected Sex Twice
- What Astrological Signs Contract The Aids Virus Most?
- A Period Of Time During Which A Person Infected With Hiv Has No Symptoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.