Jul 7, 2014
Is there any adverse reaction or complication if you vaccinated a Hepa B reactive clients. please answer my question thank you
Response from Dr. Taylor
NO there is no dangers. However is a person already has chronic hepatitis B infection the vaccine will not work to clear or prevent infection, and no hepatitis B surface antibody will develop.
Hepatitis C test results
- Sore On Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Spots After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- How Long After Sex Do Symptoms Of A Std Occur?
- How To Get Rid Of Cold Sores Quick?
- Vaginal Infections Caused By Sperm
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.