|Hep A test results
Jun 15, 2014
I have a HAV TOTAL figure of 5,00 and a ANTI-HAV IGM non-reactive. Does this mean I have Hepatitis A?
Response from Dr. Taylor
It sounds as though you had hep A in the past and are now protected against this infection.
Cirrhosis with portal hypertension and HIV
Contact with hep c vomit
- Cold Feet After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Loose Stool After Unprotected Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Anal Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Ampicillin Treat Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.