Hep A test results
Jun 15, 2014
I have a HAV TOTAL figure of 5,00 and a ANTI-HAV IGM non-reactive. Does this mean I have Hepatitis A?
Response from Dr. Taylor
It sounds as though you had hep A in the past and are now protected against this infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Jock Itch A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Ache In Testicles After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.