Cirrhosis with portal hypertension and HIV

I was infected with HEP C during child delivery in 1985 when given a blood transfusion. Found out in 2012 when I went for GB surgery that I had cirrhosis. I was also infected with HIV in 2000 by my then husband. This past April I completed HEP C treatment , so far I have had a neg result or HEP C. Had MRI, shows portal hypertension and some tumors but non cancerous. I also developed a SVT during treatment that I think i had for years, but was always told was panic attacks. On Low doses of Lopressor. I live in a pretty medically behind town in Scranton pa and dont feel im getting the best care possible. what should my corse of action be now. Im concerned about cardiac issues and or bleeding. My drs are not all on the same page and im scared. Non drug/alcohol user. Other wise healthy. I am 50 years young, would i even be considered for transplant and what are my chances of one being available?

Response from Dr. Taylor

If possible, and I understand this may be difficult, see if you can be seen by a liver transplant program for evaluation. You may be a candidate. There is an outstanding program in Pittsburgh and there may be one in Philadelphia.

Things to discuss with your doctors in addition to being referred to a tertiary care center with hep C/HIV coinfection experts, for expert second opinions, include 1)being screened for liver cancer ever 6 months with an ultrasound of your belly, and 2) whether you would benefit from the medications propranolol or nadolol to treat portal hypertension, and having an EGD (endoscopy) to look for varices (swollen veins). All best to you.

Lesions found during U.S.
Hep A test results