| hep c transmission
Jun 12, 2014
Hi, I recently shared a rolled up note to snort a line with a group of friends , . I was the last person to have a line . It was really just a one off. I am extremely paranoid now . I'm so scared I have got hep c .
| Response from Dr. Taylor
Hep C may be transmitted (passed) by sharing straws/bills used to snort drugs. So I do suggest getting tested. If the test is negative talk with your tester about getting retested in 3-6 months.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Population Is Most At Risk In Getting Chlamydia?
- What Kind Of Medication Does A Doctor Prescribe For Shingles?
- What Does Genital Herpes Look Like On Women?
- What Do I Do When My Shingles Scab Over?
- What Are Complications Of Untreated Gonorrhea?
- Things That Look Like Genital Warts But Are Not
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.