| hep c transmission
Jun 12, 2014
Hi, I recently shared a rolled up note to snort a line with a group of friends , . I was the last person to have a line . It was really just a one off. I am extremely paranoid now . I'm so scared I have got hep c .
Response from Dr. Taylor
Hep C may be transmitted (passed) by sharing straws/bills used to snort drugs. So I do suggest getting tested. If the test is negative talk with your tester about getting retested in 3-6 months.
HCV & Diarrhea?
Lesions found during U.S.
- How Long Does It Take To Contract The HIV/AIDS Virus After Sexual Intercourse?
- Is It Normal For Children To Shiver When They Have A Fever?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Rid Of Angular Chelitis?
- Is Pneumocystis Carinii Pneumonia Contagious?
- Can U Get HIV From Cut In Mouth?
- Can You Get HIV From Insertive Oral Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.