|Hepatitis b cleared
Jun 8, 2014
I have my test it say my HBsAg negative /anti hbc igm negative/anti hbc positive /anti hbs qul reactive / is that mean I cleared the hep b infaction and if I have cleared the infaction and I loss the anti hbs what will happens thank you very much
Response from Dr. Taylor
Yes this means you cleared your hep B infection and you are protected against reinfection. Over time the hep B surface antibody levels in the blood may decrease but you have immunologic memory and are protected against hep B. This is good news.
HCV & Diarrhea?
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Get Genital Warts From A Razor?
- Do Pap Smears Test For Gonorrhea?
- Clearview Hiv 1/2 Stat Pak Generation
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.