|hepatitis B virus dna viral load
Jun 7, 2014
Hepatitis B Virus DNA Results: 36H Reference Range <20 IU/ml
Hepatitis B Virus DNA Results: 1.55H Reference Range <1.30 Log IU/ml
to convert International Units/ml = 5.82 copies/ml Don't understand test results
Response from Dr. Taylor
These results mean you have hepatitis B virus in your blood. This signifies an ongoing infection (chronic hep B) or new/resolving infection. Talk with your doctor about getting further testing and being followed over time.
triple or co-infection
Hep C and unprotected sex
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Massage
- Is Oral Ulcers A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Stinging Pain Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Painful Red Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Over The Counter Drugs For Chlamydia
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.