|Does entecavir therapy for HBV treatment cause HIV window period will delay?If yes than how long?
Jun 1, 2014
Does entecavir therapy for HBV treatment cause HIV window period will delay?If yes than how long?
Response from Dr. Taylor
No it does not. Entecavir can have activity against HIV and cause an M184 V mutation but should not delay HIV antibody development.
Help really Worried!!!
triple or co-infection
- Burning Urethra After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can An Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause White Vaginal Discharge?
- Can I Get Genital Herpes If I Used A Condom?
- Can You Get Herpes If You Use A Condom?
- Just Because The Vagina Is Burning Doesn't Mean You Have An Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.