|Does entecavir therapy for HBV treatment cause HIV window period will delay?If yes than how long?
Jun 1, 2014
Does entecavir therapy for HBV treatment cause HIV window period will delay?If yes than how long?
| Response from Dr. Taylor
No it does not. Entecavir can have activity against HIV and cause an M184 V mutation but should not delay HIV antibody development.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Urine After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Jock Itch After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Bumps On Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can Bactrim Ds Treat Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.