|HEP B Test
May 26, 2014
My test result is HBsAb,Qt 54. Do I have HEPB?
< 8 mIU.mL = Nonreactive 8- <12.0 mIU.mL = Grayzone >/= 12.0 mIU/mL = Reactive
Response from Dr. Taylor
No you are protected against hep B
acute hep c and sovaldi
Positive for Hep C Antibodies 3 months pregnant
- Neuropathy After Back Surgery
- Can Thrush Live On Your Toothbrush?
- Can You Get Hiv If The Person's Blood Went In Your Food?
- In The Earliest Stage Of Hiv Infection Can Symptoms May Be Mistaken For The Flu
- Can You Get Hiv From A Doctor Not Wearing Gloves?
- How Long Does It Take To Notice Hiv Symptoms After Contact?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.