|HEP B Test
May 26, 2014
My test result is HBsAb,Qt 54. Do I have HEPB?
< 8 mIU.mL = Nonreactive 8- <12.0 mIU.mL = Grayzone >/= 12.0 mIU/mL = Reactive
Response from Dr. Taylor
No you are protected against hep B
acute hep c and sovaldi
Positive for Hep C Antibodies 3 months pregnant
- Why Are Black People More Prone To Hiv Infection?
- Do People Usually Get Symptoms Right Away With Hiv?
- Maculopapular Rash And Hiv
- If You Swallow The Semen Of Hiv Infected Person Can You Get Hiv?
- Does A Girl Get Hiv Or Aids When She Gets Raped?
- Nervous About Hiv After Had Sex Without Condom
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.