|HEP B Test
May 26, 2014
My test result is HBsAb,Qt 54. Do I have HEPB?
< 8 mIU.mL = Nonreactive 8- <12.0 mIU.mL = Grayzone >/= 12.0 mIU/mL = Reactive
Response from Dr. Taylor
No you are protected against hep B
acute hep c and sovaldi
Positive for Hep C Antibodies 3 months pregnant
- Flaky Skin Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Sex With A Prostitute Afraid I Have HIV
- Can You Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Burning Penis After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.