May 23, 2014
my hep be ab is positive but my hbl real quarantine hepatic function and us liver are stable. do you consider me as chronic hepatitis or diagnose as hepatitis b?
Response from Dr. Taylor
I am not clear on what blood tests you have received. In general if the surface antigen is postitive or reactive, a person has hepatitis B and ideally should be evaluated by a doctor over time.
hep B virus
LFT abnormal in hep B
- When The Doctor Check Your Blood Can They See If You Have Hiv?
- Can They Tell If You Have Hiv From Biopsy?
- I Have The Antibodies For Hep C What Does That Mean
- Can You Get Hep C From Drinking Out Of A Cup Or Eating From Someone's Plate?
- Can Hiv Be Detected Through A Urine Test?
- Is A Yeast Infection That Wont Go Away Is An Early Symptom Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.