May 23, 2014
my hep be ab is positive but my hbl real quarantine hepatic function and us liver are stable. do you consider me as chronic hepatitis or diagnose as hepatitis b?
| Response from Dr. Taylor
I am not clear on what blood tests you have received. In general if the surface antigen is postitive or reactive, a person has hepatitis B and ideally should be evaluated by a doctor over time.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Muscle Ache After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- How Fast Do Genital Warts Spread?
- Pathophysiology Of Cervical Cancer
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.