|hep B virus
May 22, 2014
My husband was diagnosed with hep b virus. He failed to tell me that he was exposed to it with his ex-wife. what are the possibilities of me contracting the disease? I am very concerned about this.
Response from Dr. Taylor
Ask your doctor to test you for hepatitis B. It is easy to catch this infection by having sex with someone with hep b or even by living with someone with hep B.
Sex and hepatitis C
- If You Have Hiv But You Are Undetectable Can You Still Give Someone Hiv While Having Sex?
- What Is The Chance Of Getting Herpes From Drinking From The Same Cup?
- What Happens If You Don't Treat Herpes?
- What Are Other Names For Toxoplasmosis?
- Treating Late Stage Gonorrhea
- Tingling All Over Body Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.