|Hbsag (Non- reactive) and Anti-hbs (reactive)
May 17, 2014
I was diagnose Hbsag reactive since 2010. Hbv dna is very high and hbeag reactive. 2014 i was surpise hbeag non reactive and anti hbe reactive same with hbsag non reactive and anti hbs reactive. Is there possibility to take vaccine even you are hbsag non reactive and have reactive anti Hbs. Thank you
| Response from Dr. Taylor
No the vaccine is not effective in this circumstance. If you have made the surface antibody, you have achieved what we aim to achieve with the vaccine, and being vaccinated will not give you additional benefit.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Getting Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Protected Anal Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Spots After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Mix Fluconazole And Monistat?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.