Hbsag (Non- reactive) and Anti-hbs (reactive)

I was diagnose Hbsag reactive since 2010. Hbv dna is very high and hbeag reactive. 2014 i was surpise hbeag non reactive and anti hbe reactive same with hbsag non reactive and anti hbs reactive. Is there possibility to take vaccine even you are hbsag non reactive and have reactive anti Hbs. Thank you

Response from Dr. Taylor

No the vaccine is not effective in this circumstance. If you have made the surface antibody, you have achieved what we aim to achieve with the vaccine, and being vaccinated will not give you additional benefit.

Could my anti-hcv test be false positive?
Hepa B Test results