May 10, 2014
If someone passes redish urine does it mean that the person has herpatiris b infection???
| Response from Dr. Taylor
No, not necessarily. Red colored urine may be due to a long list of things, from eating beets, to kidney or bladder problems, to liver diseases of all sorts. If this continues please check with your doctor.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Contract HIV From Picking Your Nose?
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Bloody Urine After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.