|Very High Titer
May 8, 2014
Back in 2012, I had a titer done which showed a titer of 7,600 mIU/mL and recently in 2014 had another one which showed 6,400 mIU/mL. The reference value is >10mIU is protective, my question is what can cause my titer to be so elevated. It seems like many of the folks I've asked have not seen titers that high. Thanks.
| Response from Dr. Taylor
please clarify, titer of what?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Incubation Period For Herpes 1 And 2?
- What Is The Chance That You Have Herpes If You Have Never Had An Outbreak?
- What Causes False Positive For Syphilis Testing?
- What Are The Characteristics Of Chlamydia Disease?
- Ways To Contract Chlamydia
- Topical Creams For Relief For Genital Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.