|Very High Titer
May 8, 2014
Back in 2012, I had a titer done which showed a titer of 7,600 mIU/mL and recently in 2014 had another one which showed 6,400 mIU/mL. The reference value is >10mIU is protective, my question is what can cause my titer to be so elevated. It seems like many of the folks I've asked have not seen titers that high. Thanks.
Response from Dr. Taylor
please clarify, titer of what?
Possible HCV exposure through sex
- Will My Husband Get Bacterial Vaginosis?
- Will Genital Warts Eventually Go Away And Not Flare Up Again?
- What Is The Life Span Of A Person Infected With Herpes?
- What Can Can Cause A False Positive Syphilis Test?
- What Are The Long Term Effects Of Herpes?
- Ways You Can Get Chlamydia From People Who Have It
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.