May 8, 2014
I had unprotected oral sex with a man last December, almost five months ago. He did not ejaculate but I'm not sure if there was precum. A few week later I had terrible fatigue and later saw in a cbc that I had mono. I still have extreme fatigue, could this be part of mono recovery or have I put myself at risk for hiv?
Response from Dr. Taylor
I suggest getting tested for HIV and for other sexually transmitted infections.
Inteferon free treatment HVC/HIV co-infected (type 1A)
Very High Titer
- Pain In Penis After Sucking Penis Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Does Doxycycline Cure Chlamydia In One Day?
- Can Eye Infection Be A Symptom Of HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.