|Rapid POCT for HBV
Apr 28, 2014
Hi Doc, just wondering if you are aware of any good FDA approved HBV rapid test kits available in Canada for community screening? Or would you know where to find this info? Many thanks
Response from Dr. Taylor
Micro preemie infected from transfusion.
Inteferon free treatment HVC/HIV co-infected (type 1A)
- Is Thrush Connected To Vaginal Yeast Infection?
- Will Chlamydia Cause An Abnormal Pap Smear?
- When They Do The Hiv Blood Test Do They Also Check For Herpes?
- What Causes Hpv Other Than Sex?
- Can A Uti Cause A False Positive On Chlamydia Tests?
- The Risk Of Catching Gonorrhea From A Single Act Of Sexual Intercourse
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.