|Hepititis B infection
Apr 20, 2014
Your Hepititis B titer was Negative.So does this means am Infected?
| Response from Dr. Taylor
There are many different blood tests for hepatitis B. Without further information about which specific results was negative, I cannot answer.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- At What Stage Are Shingles Contagious
- What If You Are Not Cured After Taking Bacterial Vaginosis Medications?
- What Does Herpes On Your Lips Look Like?
- What Can Be Done To Rid The Pain Of Nerve Damage From Shingles?
- What Are The Long And Short Term Problems With Genital Warts?
- What Age Do You Get Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.