|Hepititis B infection
Apr 20, 2014
Your Hepititis B titer was Negative.So does this means am Infected?
Response from Dr. Taylor
There are many different blood tests for hepatitis B. Without further information about which specific results was negative, I cannot answer.
4 years VIREAD
Fatty infiltration of liver
- Oral Ulcers After Drinking Water Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Trouble Urinating After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Chancroid Symptoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.