|HBV Lab result
Apr 19, 2014
I saw my lab and got HEPATITIS B VIRUS SURFACE AB 316.1 mlU/ml, what does that mean? Also It said Positive for Hepatitis A virus AB?
Response from Dr. Taylor
Good news -- you are protected against hepatitis A and B.
new hep c treatment
- Muscle Ache Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Dry Mouth After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Handjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- How Do Lesbians Protect Themselves From Stds?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.