|HBV Lab result
Apr 19, 2014
I saw my lab and got HEPATITIS B VIRUS SURFACE AB 316.1 mlU/ml, what does that mean? Also It said Positive for Hepatitis A virus AB?
Response from Dr. Taylor
Good news -- you are protected against hepatitis A and B.
new hep c treatment
- Does HIV Cause Burning Penis?
- Is Hair Loss An Early Sign Of HIV?
- How Do You Know If You Have Oral Thrush?
- Burning Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Someone Get Std If They Get Fingered?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.