|HBV Lab result
Apr 19, 2014
I saw my lab and got HEPATITIS B VIRUS SURFACE AB 316.1 mlU/ml, what does that mean? Also It said Positive for Hepatitis A virus AB?
| Response from Dr. Taylor
Good news -- you are protected against hepatitis A and B.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Massage?
- Do Swollen Lymph Nodes Mean I Have AIDS?
- How Do You Know If You Have Coated Tongue?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Afraid I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.