|HBV Lab result
Apr 19, 2014
I saw my lab and got HEPATITIS B VIRUS SURFACE AB 316.1 mlU/ml, what does that mean? Also It said Positive for Hepatitis A virus AB?
Response from Dr. Taylor
Good news -- you are protected against hepatitis A and B.
new hep c treatment
- Rectal Bleeding After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can A Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause A Sore On Your Gums?
- Can My Penis Fall Off From An Std?
- Can Smx/tmp Cure Trichomoniasis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.