|Hepatitis b shots
Apr 11, 2014
If I have had the series of shots can I get hepatitis B
Response from Dr. Taylor
IF you did not have chronic hepatitis B at the time you started the vaccines, and you received the vaccines according to the standard schedule, and your post-vaccine tests showed that you developed protective antibodies, you are protected and cannot get infected. If any step along this path is unknown or not the case, you cannot be sure.
new hep c treatment
- Can You Take Your Hiv Test When You Have Your Period?
- Can A Woman Get Hiv If The Man Didn't Come Inside Her?
- Can You Get Hiv During Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Can A Person Be Hiv Positive For Years And Have No Symptoms?
- Accidental Hiv Transmission And Dental Instruments
- Does Drinking The Night Before Affect Hiv Tests?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.