|Hepatitis b shots
Apr 11, 2014
If I have had the series of shots can I get hepatitis B
| Response from Dr. Taylor
IF you did not have chronic hepatitis B at the time you started the vaccines, and you received the vaccines according to the standard schedule, and your post-vaccine tests showed that you developed protective antibodies, you are protected and cannot get infected. If any step along this path is unknown or not the case, you cannot be sure.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hepatitis Shot Series
- Dizziness After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Rubbing Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.