|exposure to HCV-positive ascites fluid
Apr 11, 2014
Dear Dr I am a medical student and last night my unprotected hands had contact with ascites fluid of patient who is HCV and HBV positive.My hands have some little abrasions.I am vaccinated to HBV but now I worry about transmission of HCV.I need your help. Thanks for your attention
Response from Dr. Taylor
If you are a medical student the best thing to do is to discuss with the patient's Attending Physician and go to employee health.
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute?
- Odds Of Getting AIDS Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Diarrhea After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Does Herpes Cause Harm To The Immune System?
- Vaginal Discharge Viral Infection Complications
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.