|Hep C and Type II Diabetes
Apr 8, 2014
I recently finished my HEP C treatment (Olesyio/Sovaldi/Ribaviron) and I am now Hep C undetectable with my liver enzymes all returning to normal range.
At the same time, for the first time in 8 years, my A1C levels are in the normal range for the past 8 weeks (that started during treatment).
My QUESTIONS: Does the end of having Hep C mean I might also not be diabetic anymore?
Response from Dr. Taylor
Associations have been reported between hepatitis C and diabetes. Sometimes diabetes can improve with hep C cure. Be sure to have your doctor check on the status of your blood sugars over time.
please help me about the meaning of these thanks
- Testicular Pain Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Burning Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Needle Stick Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.