|please help me about the meaning of these thanks
Apr 3, 2014
Anti HAV IgG (CMIA) result:0.21 comment: Nonreactive Anti HAV IgM (CMIA) result:0.13 comment:NONREACTIVE Anti HBs (CMIA) result:34.27 comment:REACTIVE
SEROLOGY HBsAg (RAPID) Screening result:NONREACTIVE
Response from Dr. Taylor
Hep C and Type II Diabetes
- If I Have Aids Or Hiv What Would Show Up Abnormal In Blood Tests?
- What The Chances Of Getting Herpes Without An Outbreak?
- What Kind Of Skin Problems Can You Have If You Have Gonorrhea?
- What Does Herpes Do To Immune System?
- Is Uti Medication The Same As Gonorrhea?
- Syphilis And White Blood Cell Count
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.