|Do i have hepatitis B?
Mar 31, 2014
Please help me understand my lab results: Hbsag: Nonreactive Anti-hbs: >1000 Reactive Hbeag: Nonreactive Anti Hbc Igg: 0.019 Reactive
| Response from Dr. Taylor
This is good news. You do not have hepatitis B. You are protected against this infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore Throat After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can You Get Thrush From Salt Water?
- Different Types Of Vaginal Discharge
- Is Autoimmune Hepatitis Contagious With Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.