My alt is a higher pls help

i made a test for alt ast and hep c antibody the result came ast 27 alt 44 and negative hep c my test say that more than 40 is not normal i dont take drugs even pain killer since iam healthy i take omega 3 spirulina and multivatmin (Rainbow Light, Just Once, Men's) . iam not a body builder i never drink alcohol in my life i quite smoking two years ago i was 105 kg i made a diet iam now 75 . i walk alot every day like 5 kilometer peer day iam afraid from this result is there any danger

Response from Dr. Taylor

Have your ALT checked again. This level can vary, and you need further evaluation only if it stays above normal over time.

Ask your doctor about other forms of hepatitis including those due to other viral infections (hepatitis B for example), bacterial infections (syphilis for example), fatty liver disease and genetic and autoimmune diseases. There is a long list of potential reasons for elevated ALT. A careful history and physical exam by your doctor can help narrow down the list and point to further evaluation. Talk to your doctor about getting rechecked for hep C over time if you may had a recent exposure and the test did not become positive/reactive by the time you were tested. Remember that an elevated ALT is not always a serious concern but should be explained.

please answer Hep C question(s)
Do i have hepatitis B?