|Hep B treatment
Mar 30, 2014
iam 54 years old male and had hep B virus. My latest test report shows AST 105, ALT 227,HEP,B DNA PCR(LOG-10)was6.63HI,PCR(IU)was4289044 HI,and PCR(Copies) was 24962236 HI. Please help me if I need any treatment . very thankful to you.
| Response from Dr. Taylor
I would talk with your doctor about the options available for hepatitis B treatment. There are benefits at this point to taking medications, if you have access to them.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Risk After Sex With A Prostitute
- Dry Cough After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Sharing Sex Toys Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Getting Fingered Worried I Have
- Pain In Urethra After Licking Anus Worried I Have
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.