|reactive for antihbc IGG
Mar 27, 2014
hbsag: nonreactive anti hbs: >1000 reactive hbeag: nonreactive antihbc igg:reactive what do these mean?
Response from Dr. Taylor
This is good news. You were exposed to hepatitis B but you cleared the infection away and now are protected for life.
Receiving oral sex(fellatio) and Hepatitis B risk assesment
Girlfriend told me she was born with HepB Antibodies
- Black Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Touching Anus Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Nipple Biting Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.