|reactive for antihbc IGG
Mar 27, 2014
hbsag: nonreactive anti hbs: >1000 reactive hbeag: nonreactive antihbc igg:reactive what do these mean?
Response from Dr. Taylor
This is good news. You were exposed to hepatitis B but you cleared the infection away and now are protected for life.
Receiving oral sex(fellatio) and Hepatitis B risk assesment
Girlfriend told me she was born with HepB Antibodies
- Hepatitis B Vaccine Three Dose Schedule For Adults
- Is 3 Months Hiv Test Conclusive?
- Enlarged Liver And Spleen Due To Hep C
- In The Earliest Stage Of Hiv Infection Can Symptoms May Be Mistaken For The Flu
- Over The Counter Medicine For Thrush On The Vagina
- Heterosexual Risk Of Hiv-1 Infection Per Sexual Act
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.