|EIA test pos for Hep C
Mar 27, 2014
Can a flu vaccine given 2-3days prior to a hepatitis c screening lab work produce a positive test to hep c
| Response from Dr. Taylor
No this is not likely to cause a positive hep C test.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Touching Vaginal Secretions Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Trichomoniasis Without Have Sex?
- Cephalexin Cure Chlamydia
- How Long Does The Hepatitis A Vaccine Work?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.