|EIA test pos for Hep C
Mar 27, 2014
Can a flu vaccine given 2-3days prior to a hepatitis c screening lab work produce a positive test to hep c
Response from Dr. Taylor
No this is not likely to cause a positive hep C test.
The risk of infection after protected sex
Help the Janitor!
- How Long Do Symptoms Appear After Exposure To Hiv?
- Hiv Testing Requirements Boxing
- Is Excessive Urinating A Symptom Of Hiv?
- Are There Ways To Treat Swollen Lymph Nodes With Hiv?
- How Long Does It Take For Hiv To Cause Hearing Loss?
- How Long Do I Have To Wait To Get A Hep Titer After A Hep B Shot?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.