|EIA test pos for Hep C
Mar 27, 2014
Can a flu vaccine given 2-3days prior to a hepatitis c screening lab work produce a positive test to hep c
Response from Dr. Taylor
No this is not likely to cause a positive hep C test.
The risk of infection after protected sex
Help the Janitor!
- What Happens When Hiv Disease Goes Untreated?
- What Does Marinol Show Up As In A Drug Screen?
- How Will I Know If I'm Infected With Hiv Or Aids?
- If You Have Sex With Someone Hiv Postive What Are The Chances Of You Becoming Infected?
- Where Do U Get A Rash If One Is Infected With Hiv?
- Hiv Bug Chasers
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.