Hepatitis from eating utensils

Hi. Is it possible to get c if you share a spoon or a drinking glass with a person who might have hepatitis? I have read a lot about the topic, and i know that the most common answer to that question is no.

Also if a person has got a vaccine against hepatitis a and b, but is exposed to the virus, is it then possible that the person becomes a "healthy carrier" of the virus, and is able to infect another person which is not vaccinated?

I am pregnant and i am worried that i have been exposed to the virus when i shared this spoon and glass with a friend, which has travelled a lot but is vaccinated. I am not. Do i need testing? Thank you.

Response from Dr. Taylor

Hepatitis C cannot be spread or caught by sharing eating utensils.

If a person is vaccinated against hepatitis A and B on the correct schedule and has an appropriate response by developing the protective antibody, then no, she cannot catch these infections and thus cannot spread them to anyone.

All pregnant people should be checked for hepatitis B. If you were not vaccinated at birth you could have acquired this infection without knowing, at any point in your life. You have had unprotected vaginal intercourse which is a way to catch this infection. Please talk with your doctor about getting tested now. There are safe effective ways to prevent your baby from catching hepatitis B in case you do have it (vaccinating the baby at birth and in some parts of the world, HBIG), so it is better to know.

can I take dietery suplliments I have autoimmune hepatitis
Receiving oral sex(fellatio) and Hepatitis B risk assesment