|Hepatitis B Surface Antibody QL - Reactive
Feb 22, 2014
I just got my test results for hepatitis B Surface Antibody QL that says Reactive. What does reactive mean for this test? All the other test were non-reactive for hepatitis A AB; hepititis B Core AB; and hepatitis C antibody.
Response from Dr. Taylor
This is good news. It means that you are protected against hepatitis B.
Regarding the non-reactive for hepatitis A AB -- if you can be vaccinated against hepatitis A this would be good to do as this result means you are not protected against hepatitis A.
after effect of interferon in shape of hypothrodism
when do i get tested for acurate results?
- Hairy Tongue After Sharing Sex Toys Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Used Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.