Have I got hepatitis B

I've slept with someone who's just told me his got hepatitis B. I'm 49 and not feeling that well at all, I'm tired all the time plus I feel sick most if the day and I'm sweating all the time, it feels like flu but I know it's not. I've always had a high white blood cell count so my body is alway fighting something, could I off got this.i just don't feel myself at the mo

Response from Dr. Taylor

If you have had sex with someone who has hepatitis B and you were not vaccinated yes you could have caught hepatitis B. If you have had sex at all with another person in your lifetime you are at risk for HIV, syphilis and other sexually transmitted infections. Talking with your doctor about safe sex and getting testing for hepatitis B, HIV and other infections is important.

hepatitis B therapy
after effect of interferon in shape of hypothrodism