Feb 8, 2014
Madam,my father PCR test Report was Negative 1year ago.he is repeating this test every 6month of year.is it must to repeat this pcr test after every 6 month or not.age is 52y.kindly guide me.
Response from Dr. Taylor
I would like to help but need more information. Is this hepatitis B or C? Do you have any other test results?
Can work out supplements give a false positive
- If You Have Hiv But You Are Undetectable Can You Still Give Someone Hiv While Having Sex?
- Will An Std Test Show Hpv?
- What The Chances Of Getting Herpes Without An Outbreak?
- What Is The Meaning Of Chlamydia Igm And Igg?
- What Are The Long And Short Term Problems With Genital Warts?
- What Are The Chances Of Transmitting Chlamydia After One Time?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.