Feb 8, 2014
Madam,my father PCR test Report was Negative 1year ago.he is repeating this test every 6month of year.is it must to repeat this pcr test after every 6 month or not.age is 52y.kindly guide me.
Response from Dr. Taylor
I would like to help but need more information. Is this hepatitis B or C? Do you have any other test results?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Foods Help Shingles Treatment?
- What Do Genital Warts Around The Anus Look Like?
- What Can You Take After You Have Shingles To Keep From Getting It Again?
- What Can I Use Over The Counter To Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Can Cause A False Positive Hpv Test?
- What Are All The Ways You Can Get Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.