|Can work out supplements give a false positive
Feb 5, 2014
Can work out supplements give a false positive. I was on a p6 which is a t booster, m5 from celluor and hgh factor at the same time. Was wondering in taking all that could mess with my liver giving a false positive for hep c. I'm being retested right now.
Response from Dr. Taylor
I cannot say for sure that these supplements would lead to a false positive hep c result but they can mess with your liver and I would advise not to take them. These substances are not regulated and you do not really know what you are taking. Many are metabolized through the liver.
hepatitis B strange results?
- Lap Dance Afraid I Have HIV
- Is Sore Throat A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Do People Catch AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Blood In Semen After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.