hepatitis B strange results?

Hello there I really appreciate your help in advance.. I am trying to understand my hepatitis B test results.. Got tested twice, once in November last year and once in January this year, but in two different countries so the abbreviations for the tests are quite different. I am thinking that the second time something might have been twisted. Got the vaccination for hep B at age 14.

Test nr 1 november: Hep Bs Ag - negative Hep B Ab - 37.6 IU/L Hep B c antibody IgM - negative

Test nr 2 January: aHBs - negative aHBc - positive 37.6 IU/ml (it is not given in IU/L like the other one though) did not get checked for the antigen.

I am really worried as I can only contact the center next week the earliest.. Does it mean I might have hepatitis B or is it more likely something was switched up?

Thank you.

Response from Dr. Taylor

These are conflicting results. The first are consistent with being successfully vaccinated against hepatitis B and being protected.

The January results suggest exposure to hepatitis B. I would check with the center regarding the January results to make sure each results corresponds to the correct test. The surface antigen being negative/non-reactive in general, means you are not chronically infected. The surface antibody being positive/reactive and having a level means being protected against hepatitis B without infection.

IL28TT, gt 4
Can work out supplements give a false positive