IL28TT, gt 4

I am a 50 years old female with co-infected with hiv and hpc, my hiv is very well control with undet vital load and cdg of aroun 600. On the other hand 5 years ago I was treated with interf. and rivabirine for a year and I never achived undect viral load. My gentotype is 4, IL28TT, child A5, MELD MAYO-0 UNOS 7. Last year I was giving as compasionate boceprevil with rivabirine and inter but after one month of introducing boceprevil the treatment was suspended due to lack of viral load supresión, in fact there was hardly any modification on the viral load. Now the question I would like to have your opinión regarding the new drugs available at the momento, which of the treatments do you think I shoul be treated with. Thank you very much for your help, Best regards.

Response from Dr. Taylor

Talk with your doctor about daily sofosbuvir (400 mg) for 12 weeks and daily weight-based ribavirin plus weekly PEG-IFN for 12 weeks.

Talk with your doctor about saily sofosbuvir (400 mg) and weight-based ribavirin for 24 weeks if you are are not able to take interferon.

These regimens are currently recommended by IDSA and AASLD. The full recommendations may be found on their websites. These recommendations will be updated over time. HCV Guidelines

HCV Guidelines

Atripla and Isoniazid: What Will Protect the Liver
hepatitis B strange results?