Can hepC be found in stool?
Jan 30, 2014
Hi Dr. Taylor
I am having a stool sample analysis done because of an unexplained very dark /almost black discoloration that recently started occurring. If I was to allow them to check for hepC, would it be possible for hepC to be detected in the stool?
Response from Dr. Taylor
No we do not test for hep C in the stool.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute And Negative HIV Test
- Headache After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Handjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have
- Painful Urination After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.