|Can hepC be found in stool?
Jan 30, 2014
Hi Dr. Taylor
I am having a stool sample analysis done because of an unexplained very dark /almost black discoloration that recently started occurring. If I was to allow them to check for hepC, would it be possible for hepC to be detected in the stool?
Response from Dr. Taylor
No we do not test for hep C in the stool.
handeling food wiith hep-c
Atripla and Isoniazid: What Will Protect the Liver
- Can You Get Std If You And Your Partner Are Virgin And Have Oral Sex?
- Can You Use Triple Antibiotic Ointment On Genital Warts?
- How Long Does It Take For The Results Of A Hepatitis B Test?
- How Often Does Chlamydia Cause You To Be Sterile In Women?
- Accidental Intake Of A Double Dose Of HIV Medication
- Can HIV Symptoms Appear During Window Period?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.