Jan 26, 2014
what means antiHBc +ve and HBs Ag -ve with -ve antiHBs
| Response from Dr. Taylor
This most likely signifies exposure to hepatitis B virus infection without chronic infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Next Step After Finding Out I Am Hiv Positive?
- What Does The Hiv Virus Look Like?
- Ethical Issues On Improper Disclosure Of Protected Health Information On Patients With Hiv Or Aids
- When Will People Infected With Hiv Show The Presence Of Antibodies?
- Thrush And Pancreatitis
- Best Treatment For Peripheral Neuropathy In Feet
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.