Jan 26, 2014
what means antiHBc +ve and HBs Ag -ve with -ve antiHBs
Response from Dr. Taylor
This most likely signifies exposure to hepatitis B virus infection without chronic infection.
coming off methadone with Hep c
- What Do Shingles Look Like When They Are Drying Up?
- What Can I Do For My Immune System To Keep From Getting Shingles Again?
- What Are The Chances Of Spreading Herpes With No Symptoms?
- Vinegar To Cure Vaginitis
- Things That Can Be Mistaken For Herpes
- What Is The Most Common Symptom Of Gonorrhea In Men?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.