Jan 26, 2014
what means antiHBc +ve and HBs Ag -ve with -ve antiHBs
| Response from Dr. Taylor
This most likely signifies exposure to hepatitis B virus infection without chronic infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Tingling In Feet A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Should I Get Tested
- Bloody Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.