|Hepatitis B Surface
Jan 11, 2014
I am from India 37 years old married woman. My blood report shows: * Hepatitis B Surface Antigen ----- Non-reactive * Hepatitis B Surface AB, Quant ------ <5
what does this means? Am I on risk? what should i do?
Appreciate your advise.
Response from Dr. Taylor
This means that you do not have hepatitis B infection, but are at risk. The best thing would be to get vaccinated against hepatitis B.
Hep B Surface Ab, Qual Reactive
getting married but infected with Hep B.
- Night Sweats Sign Of Ars
- Sex With A Prostitute And HIV Transmission Risk
- Oral Ulcers After Touching Precum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.